There's a rumor going around that a well known celebrity, Justin Bieber, was smoking pot. Now of course, because it's Justin Bieber, many people will be drawn to this rumor if they aren't already. Being that it's a rumor, it's not necessarily true. He was seen by Chris Guerra who is part of the paparazzi. Paparazzi beg for attention. This is another reason why I don't trust fully, that this is true. If this rumor happened to be true, I care but at the same time I don't. I personally am not. Fan girl, especially not for Justin Bieber, but when it concerns others, it's different. Justin Bieber is looked up to by many little girls and even boys etc. When children look up to people, they like to follow the things they do. If little kids were to follow this alleged example of Justin Bieber, it would definitely worry me. However I don't care because it is his personal life. Whether or not he is a celebrity, everyone doesn't need to know everything he does all the time. He can fend or himself. Everyone needs their own space, even him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment