YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 23, 2012

All about me

In case you didn't know, I'm Kaitlyn Bernath. I am a sophomore and I'm just starting this blog  fresh out of the batch. This blog will be a whole new thing for me, but I'll make it work! I've always been into fashion and music, and movies, and the best way i could possibly think of summing that up is celebrities. There's always that celebrity trash everyone talks about, but I'm here to take a positive effect on celebrities. Yes, there's a lot about celebrities that isn't very good, but behind the rumors there are some really great people out there. You may not like a celebrity for what they appear as, or what people say, but there's a lot to some celebrities you don't know. There's a lot of good they do that doesn't get noticed, and I'm going to bring that aspect into my entertainment crazy blog. If you've ever seen other celebrity blogs, they have a lot of indecency and everything bad about celebrities, but I'm not here for that. Hopefully you'll enjoy this blog, because well its basically about Everything Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment